This is the Ecopower “Electron” 2S 5000mAh, 30C Lithium Polymer hard case battery pack. Every hobby enthusiast is unique, each with their own specific needs and expectations. Not everyone needs a professional grade, high performance LiPo battery, while others simply don’t want to spend big bucks on the latest “flavor of the month”. The common thread between these customers is they both want a reliable and affordable battery that provides good runtime, good power and reliable performance, and AMain.com is ready to deliver with EcoPower!
EcoPower batteries are tested in house, allowing us to provide batteries that deliver accurate specifications and reliable power, at a price that is geared towards our value conscious customers. Plus, if we say it’s in stock, you know we have it. And when you buy it, we will back it up with the outstanding customer service and support that you have come to expect from AMain.com. So stop beating yourself with cheap batteries, and buy from a trusted source that proves itself time after time with quality products at affordable prices!
This pack includes includes an integrated balance charge lead with a Deans style T-plug installed for a convenient connection capable of handling extremely high amp rates. While the 3-pin Align/E-Flite style XH balance connector provides compatibility with one of the most common varieties of balance tap connection.This battery can be used in any application where you would use a 6-cell NiMH stick or race pack, and are significantly lighter when compared to regular NiMH packs. This makes the overall vehicle weight lighter for significantly improved acceleration. These batteries also have a nominal voltage of 7.4V compared to the 7.2V of regular NiMH batteries, and have dramatically reduced internal resistance. This leads to increased top speed and improved ‘punch’ off the line.
- When used with Traxxas 2S applications, you must use the optional extended battery strap.
- When used with Traxxas 2S applications, you must install an adapter for the Traxxas High Current Connector (PTK-5228).
- Some vehicles may require some re-balancing if the light weight of these batteries cause some handling changes. To get the vehicle to balance correctly, add some weight to the battery side of the vehicle.
- ROAR Approved!
- Type: Lithium Polymer
- Capacity: 5000 mAh
- Voltage: 7.4V nominal
- Connector Type: Ultra T-Style
- Balancer Type: Align/E-Flite compatible (XH)
- Number of Cells: 2
- Weight: 306g
- Dimensions (WxLxH): 46 x 138.5 x 25mm
- Maximum Charge Rate: 2C (10A)
- Maximum Continuous Discharge: 30C (150A)
1) DO NOT leave the battery in your model when charging
2) DO NOT leave unattended when charging
3) ALWAYS balance charge the battery
4) ALWAYS use a LiPo charging bag
5) YOU MUST use a Li-Poly specific charger to charge the pack (NiMH or NiCD only chargers WILL NOT WORK!)
6) YOU MUST not over discharge the Li-Poly battery pack
7) READ & UNDERSTAND the instructions carefully before operating this battery
NOTE: When using high energy Li-Polymer Batteries, please do not over-discharge or over-charge batteries as this will result in over heated batteries. Discharging capacity can’t exceed 80% of the max capacity of the pack after full charging to ensure a good cycle performance. It is recommended to fully charge a brand new battery before using and only discharge the battery 50% for first 5 cycles. Always monitor race time and/or set a low voltage warning on ESC (End voltage cannot be lower than 3.2v per cell). Do not use the battery that has too low a voltage.
Do not expose batteries to sunshine or store/charge batteries at the temperature above 35°C or in a closed car. The high temperature environment could cause damage to the pack or make it burst. If the battery becomes hot while fast charging, high current discharging or racing, do not charge the battery until it has cooled completely. Wait about 20 mins, then inspect prior to recharging.