This is the Venom Pro 2 AC/DC Battery Charger. The Pro 2 is the follow-up to the wildly successful Pro Charger series. The Venom Pro 2 has an updated ergonomic case design and features an integrated power supply, on-board balance block and supports charging rates up to 6.0 amps.
This AC/DC powered multi-chemistry charger is micro processor controlled, fan cooled and can handle Lithium batteries up to 6S, NiMH/NiCd batteries from 1-15 cells and Lead Acid batteries from 1-10 cells (2v to 20v). The Venom Pro 2 also boasts many high end features such as multiple discharge profiles, internal resistance testing and recallable memory profiles for up to five of your most commonly used batteries.
The Venom Pro 2 also comes with nine of the most popular charging leads including Traxxas, Deans, EC3, EC5, Tamiya, receiver pack, JST, alligator clips and glow plug adapter for trouble free connection to the most popular batteries on the market. This feature rich charger is worthy of the Pro Charger pedigree and comes to you at a reasonable price.
- 50-watt charge circuit
- Capacity cut-off and timer safeguards
- Integrated cell balancing software for LiPO, LiFe, and LilO packs
- IR-Mode measures the internal resistance of Lithium battery packs
- Programmable battery profiles for up to 5 different battery types
- Charges LiPO, LiIO, LiFe, NiCD, NiMH, and PB (lead acid) batteries
- Temperature controlled cooling fans
- Includes integrated balancing block
- Includes Traxxas, Deans, EC5, EC3, Tamiya, receiver pack, JST, alligator clips and glow plug adaptor
Dual Input Power(AC/DC): Input AC:100~240Volt
Input DC: 11~18Volt
Circuit Power: max.50W for charging; max.5W for discharging
Charge Current Range: 0.1~6.0A
Discharge Current Range: 0.1~1.0A
Current Drain for Balancing LiPo: 300mAh/cell
NiCd/ NiMH Battery Cell Count: 1~15cells
Lithium Battery Cell Count: 1~6Series
Pb Battery Voltage: 2 to 20V